Monday, October 12, 2009

A Whirlwind of Events

We have been very busy in the last month. With going up north to see Charles' parents to celebrating Anne and Jason's big day (which was amazing, awesome, spectacular and everything in between). It was truly a wonderful day and Charles and I were thrilled to be a part of it. I even danced quite a bit and the reception went until 2:00--we made it until the end! A very tired Ali, but so worth the great time we had!

Nolan has been growing and always a ton of fun. We went to Party on the Pavement recently (they shut down Main and Sixth Streets and although it was cold this year, we had a good time). We also celebrated dad's birthday that night after Party on the Pavement. Good times with the fam! I have been busy with school. This year seems busier than last, but my curriculum for sixth grade has changed which is why. I am loving it and will miss my students a little when I am gone on maternity leave. They have started a baby name list for me--it is now four pages long and they are voting on the best names (some of them are really out there--like Nacho??--remember they are middle schoolers). One of my students asked me recently if that was how I was really going to pick the baby's name. Remember, they are middle schoolers.

I am just ending my long fall weekend--I had off Friday and this Monday--it was great! We went out on Saturday night with my sister, and my cousins. We headed to a haunted house after dinner and I didn't realize how nervous Josh actually got at these things. It was fairly decent for a haunted house. I am looking forward to the 23rd---as Charles has a surprise planned for me for our anniversary which we didn't celebrate as he was in LA with the band. Looking forward to that and the living room furniture we ordered last week! I am sure I will post pics after it all comes in! Enjoy the pics and the video of Nolan below! Can't believe the weather is changing so quickly---guess that means winter is almost here and so is this baby! Hope the time flies! Just so you know--I will be having this one on December 29th or 30th but I am sure I will post before then!

As a side note, I apologize for not having more pics of Anne and Jason's big day--we were having way too much fun to take pictures! Below is a video of Nolan. He is a big fan of Uncle Jason---therefore the guitar I dug out from when he was a baby is now his favorite new toy. We also have been practicing raising our eyebrows---funny!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for that video! I miss the little guy, he's getting soooo big! What a cutie. Speaking of big, cripes - I can't believe you are already almost 2 months from giving birth - when did that time fly by. I have been a bad sister never calling, never catching up! I love you! Don't be suprised if a "suprise" comes back for you with Mom and Dad. Love you sooo much! Can't wait to be able to meet new baby - I may just have to plan on a visit in the spring...I miss it. Seeing you pregnant makes me want to be it too. It just doesn't seem right that we aren't all fat together!

    ReplyDelete