Sunday, October 25, 2009

Did I mention my husband rocks?

Yes, my husband is a rock star, but did I mention that he rocks? We celebrated our five year anniversary this weekend. Yes, we were married in August and our anniversary celebration is a little late due to the fact that Charles was in LA during our anniversary (but he did send me flowers while in LA). So he had "something" planned--I had no idea what and just had to go with the flow.....

For those of you that know Charles he is NOT a very good secret keeper, but he did REALLY well this weekend. After dropping Nolan off at my parents for the night, we headed to Milwaukee. Being pregnant, I am hungry all the time and thought outloud--"I should have grabbed a snack for the ride." Well, he thought of everything--first of all, he had provisions for me to eat when I got hungry--which he knew would happen. Then, we ended up at a fantastic restaurant in Milwaukee--"Swig" which had many "small plate" dishes which he thought would be a great choice for me because I fill up fast. We stopped at a bar for another drink (non alcoholic for preggers here) and then we were off to the big event.....a Kelly Clarkson concert. And once again, he thought of everything. He got great seats and made sure to get an aisle seat for me-- the one plus being that no one was sitting in front of me so if I needed to sit I could (and still see the stage). It was a great night, a great concert and a wonderful anniversary! Thanks Charles for an awesome anniversary---you totally surprised me! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment