Sunday, October 5, 2008

Party on the Pavement




We enjoyed downtown Racine this weekend at the annual Party on the Pavement.
Nolan especially loved the petting farm area.....I thought he was going to crawl in the pen.  And of course, the music was good too--although we missed getting him and his groovy dancing on tape!   A few other pics from earlier in the week.... Nolan's newest thing is getting out the stool to sit and color (see above).  He also enjoyed taking my seat at the dinner table.  He thought he was quite funny sneaking into my chair and eating my dinner.  His newest saying...."aw man" which he got from Shayla at daycare.  He also has gotten into the habit of calling Tabitha (our dog).  He says, "Come Taba".
I will upload more pics this week (of the above mentioned)....but the blogger is taking forever to upload pics and i am exhausted from a late night last night!  Check back later in the week! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment