Monday, October 13, 2008

Dancing man!

   
Nolan loves the song, Black Velvet.  It plays on the radio every day around lunchtime at daycare and it has become his song.  We videotaped him one evening (we uploaded it from itunes) and here he is.  Don't you love how he throws in a clap every once in awhile (he gets that from his mom).  It is also quite close to bedtime and he is getting sleepy (see the rub of the eyes) but he just has to dance!  

Life here is going well.  Below I have also posted pictures from our busy long fall weekend, we went to the pumpkin farm and we plan on going one more time before Halloween.  Nolan's other new thing is wanting to sit in a regular chair at dinner (as seen below).  He thinks he is quite a big boy and won't have much to do with his booster seat, although he will sit on phone books. Oh, and I love my new Mac; it makes uploading pics and video much easier!  I am still getting the hang of things but I love it!  Enjoy our post this week.....
and check out the Sucharda post as well---for those of you who know the Sucharda family!  Talk to you soon....love ali


2 comments:

  1. PRICELESS! That kid is you and Charles all in one. Your hokieness/hamness and Charles' rhythym. Oh, I am dying here, I wish I could grab him and give him a big old Aunt Sarah snuggle hug! LOVE to see him in action!

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously? black velvet? I think as parents you should have steered him in a much cooler direction! (but he is cute & oh, so talented...)

    ReplyDelete