Monday, August 4, 2008

August Already!


I can't believe it is August already! Summer goes by so fast and soon it will be back to school. I am trying to make every effort to update my blog each week (apparently my sisters both have this task accomplished each week--somehow I always end up behind!) We have had a really fun summer! The Fourth of July brought the Raths up to Wisconsin--more pictures of my nephews (and niece) coming soon if I can ever get pictures from my sisters (hint hint!). We have had countless moments at Clare and Josh's playing with the kids--gives the moms a little of a break! Nolan is doing all sorts of things these days. He is a huge fan of flags and points them out wherever we are! He says tons of words these days too---turtle, bug, cloud, flag, frog, flower, butterfly--just to name a few. He even said his name the other day (but only once)! He is tons of fun and makes Charles and I laugh every day (and often more than once!). And my favorite expressions are "Whoa" and "Wow"--I'm trying to get those on video!

1 comment:

  1. Yea, yea, I'll get you those pics...how about any coming my way? Or was I the only one taking pics of the other kids :-)

    Oh and you have to teach Mom how to leave comments or she never will, she hasn't figured it out yet

    Love ya - s.

    ReplyDelete